Banner

Banner

Sunday, August 11, 2013

(No Subject)

Email received August 8, 2013

Thanks so much for the email it means so much to me and I know I can tell you anything. I know this is the hardest thing I have ever done but I am doing it and it has been getting easier everyday. I love the food here it's all native Dominican food but with less parasites. Its mostly just rice beans meat and bread. I have this feeling all the time that I am like Samuel the Lamanite and I have a big wall I need to get on top of to preach to the Dominican people. The wall is called Spanish. Cada día I feel the lord helping get a little higher on the wall. It takes a lot of hard work but I love it. I know he will do the same for you as well. Thanks again for the email and I will talk to you more next Thursday.

Tequiero mucho
Elder Spencer W. Hulsey