Banner

Banner

Monday, November 18, 2013

(No Subject)

Email received November 18, 2013

Dear family,

First a big happy birthday to Caleb. I miss that little guy and I'm looking forward to talking with him at Christmas. Its weird because i cant even imagine what he sounds like. I learned a lot about patience and overcoming adversity this past week. Bani is a real make you or break you area. and we can only do so much but we still wake up and start working anyway. I love being a missionary. I hope all is going well for you guys. I really hope you are able to find more missionary opportunities as well. So i have only had one zone conference here but we have a big mission conference coming up in December. Interviews are every 2 transfers and my president cant speak too much English so its for the most part all in Spanish. Ha pero esta bien, mi espanol no es perfecto pero puedo entender y puedo contestar las preguntas. Estoy mejorando cada dia y pienso que ese es la manera que el Senor quiere. Well I love you guys and I hope you are having a great week.

With love,
Elder Spencer W. Hulsey