Banner

Banner

Monday, March 17, 2014

(No Subject)

Email received March 17, 2014

Dear family,

Thanks so much for all the prayers that you say for me. I really do feel them and am noticing more and more miracles everyday. It’s a blessing to be here in Buenos Aires with elder De la Cruz. I am learning a lot of Spainish and even more than that I am learning a lot of better ways to preach the gospel. It’s really cool getting to learn so much. I am so grateful for these past 7 months I have had. I really have notIced a change in myself and I can’t wait to keep bettering myself. My companion is trying so hard to learn English and he is learning so much. So good news I am moving tomorrow to a very safe house the church just built for us. It’s amazing because they built the place in a little over a month. I’m super grateful for all the hard work that went into it. We will be living next door to a few members as well and one of them is super excited. She said she is an excellent cook but ya hay las reglas (but we have rules). Anyway I got to see a picture of my next mission president as well at a zone conference. He is an American who served in Spain and was on a church assignment I believe in France for 5 years as well. He lives in California. I’m excited to meet him but I will really miss Presidente Rodriguez. I have learned a lot from him. I’m very happy for all of the kids. It’s crazy Emma is almost a senior and in a year we will probably go to Snow together. I really don’t want to leave this country though. There will always be a special place in my heart for these people. Heidi had a problem this last week but she told us that she prayed with faith and things are getting better. Nos dijo que tiene mucho deseos para seguir adelante (she told us that she desires to keep moving forward). I know she can do it. I know the Lord has a special plan for her. It’s such a blessing to be a messenger of that plan. We also found a family and they now have a date for the 10th of May. There are a lot of time rules here for when we can and can’t baptize. Anyway so today I had a bit of an adventure. I had to go to the ccm (Dominican MTC) again so the doctor could cut my toe nail. Yeah- let’s just say that I might have had a minor infection from when I tried to cut it out myself and there was a lot of puss....jaja but one minor operation later and I’m good to go. The doctor said to take it easy on the walking though. Thank goodness we are moving tomorrow. I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week. Thanks so much for the package as well. Elder De la Cruz loved the sasquatch thing and the jerky. He said if you want to adopt him you can jajaja anyway I found this store that sells American candies and he is now addicted to gummy worms. i got invited to a members wedding on the 29th of Feburary 2016 so I told Elder De la Cruz that I would bring him as much jerky and gummy worms as possible when I come back for that jajajaja.

Mucho thank you (something a menos activo who is learning English likes to tell me) for everything,

Elder Hulsey