Banner

Banner

Monday, September 23, 2013

Re: Another week gone by!

Email received September 23, 2013

My dearest family,
So sorry for writing so late. It probably wont be a long letter because i got to get back to work. So today we got permission to leave our area and go to another one in our zone called Nizau. It is quite possibly the most beautiful place ever with a perfect view of the ocean. We left right on time but accidentally took the gua gua that was headed for the capitol and not bani so we had to negotiate a bit and find a new gua gua. Well the gua gua we found was super crowded but way fun too. Church was really good yesterday. I didn´t teach the pmg class but i did give a talk and that went pretty well. The language is a bit of a struggle of course but it really isn´t as bad as i thought it would be. Heck I'm even teaching an English class this Saturday morning. Pday we usually all get together as a zone and do fun things. Everybody in my zone is super cool. I'm super pumped for Emma. It really sounds like she is breaking her shell. I hope she is having fun too. A very happy birthday to Maren. I hope she knows how much all of her letters have meant to me and helped me. That's so crazy about patriarch Bean. He was the first person I went to for missionary month. Its weird now being on a mission. The news made me sad but I have never felt so close to the lord at any time in my life. I love getting to spread the gospel for him. President is a very reverent guy and a very inspired and strict man. He is a perfect president for me. He has challenged us to reactivate a family and get a baptism once a month. It will be hard but I know we can do it. I absolutely love contacting. Just sharing quick messages with random people and helping them feel hope. Thanks so much for everything. Your package came at the perfect time. We had a big zone conference with Elder Civic of the 70 and thats where i picked it up. The conference was great by the way. It was super cool seeing people from my CCM group. Well I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week.
Con Amor,
Elder Spencer W. Hulsey